- Who did you first cosplay as?
- When and where did you first cosplay?
JACON. No idea when. Probably two years after my first JACON
- When and where was the last time you cosplayed?
Hmm, I think it was a cosplay shoot with my friends.
-Who have you cosplayed as in the past?
Yomiko Readman from Read Or Die
Hiei from YuYu Hakusho
Seras Victoria from Hellsing
Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach
- Who is your favourite person to cosplay as?
Seras is my favourite because of the attention, but I personally prefer Yomiko Readman. I just identify with her so much, that it makes her really fun to cosplay as.
- Who do you REALLY wanna cosplay as?
My dream cosplay would have to be Naraku (prior to perfect). Hes been my favourite villain since I first got into anime, and Ive always loved him.
- How many of your friends cosplay?
Almost all of them.
- Have you ever walked around in public in your cosplay outfit?
Yes, I have. I help out with my Anime Clubs publicity by cosplaying sometimes.
- Have people in public ever recognized you and asked for photos?
Yes, its happened. I was so excited when it happened too, it was wonderful.
- Have you ever made your own cosplay outfit?
Yes, though Ive bought clothes that would fit them before I learned how to sew.
- What was your favorite cosplay experience?
Hm, Im not quite sure
I think it would have to be stitching my Hellsing patch.
- What is your worst cosplay experience?
A little girl telling me that Hiei was supposed to be shorter, and wasnt supposed to have boobs.
- When and where did you first learn of cosplay?
JACON in the last year it was at UCF (I dont remember when that was
Im bad with dates
- What did you think of it then?
Oh, wow, those girls in towels are from Love Hina, and theres a Witch Hunter Robin, holy shit I ran over a Genkai; is this how all cons are?
- What do you think of it now?
I love it, its so much fun, and I wear stuff now that I never would have before; all because of cosplay.
- Where do you usually cosplay?
Conventions and sometimes school if my club begs.
- Have you ever done a cosplay skit on stage?
People want me to, but no, I havent.
- Have you ever won a prize for said skit?
Not for a skit, but I did win a ten dollar gift card to FYE for my costume. (So, Tsuki, since you took first place, you did win something)
- Do you plan your cosplay outfits waaay before you're meant to wear them?
I try to, and for the most part I do, but I somehow always manage to find myself awake at three in the morning the week before the con starts wondering why the hell Im only halfway done.
- Have you ever been to a convention and cosplayed?
- Ever have something terrible happen to your outfit?
I tend to misplace things. And my Hakama have a tendancy to fall down, so, yeah
- What is the best thing about cosplay?
Knowing that you made this by yourselfor with friends helpand that people like your costume enough to take a picture.
- What is the worst thing about cosplay?
Money. Or, more accurately, not having any. Because fabric and props are expensive.
- Why do you cosplay?
Because theres something about the character I like, and would like to emulate. As well as to just have fun and show off.
- How long have you been cosplaying?
On and off for about 5-6 years.
- How long will you continue cosplaying?
As long as there are awesome characters to be cosplayed, I guess.
I tag whoever wants to do this.